Reiki Outreach Training Program for Reiki Practitioners
November 9, 2018–February 8, 2019
Join us in a six-session online intensive training program from November 9 to February 8
- Learn how to connect with organizations, schools and other populations and settings in your community for a conversation about wellness and Reiki practice
- Understand how to bring a mind/body skills workshop to members of your community
- Share the benefits of Reiki practice with your community
The Celebration of Reiki’s Reiki Outreach Training Program will help you connect with and engage your community in a conversation about Reiki practice and wellness. The program provides you with the skills you need to bring a clear message for credible Reiki outreach, while forging professionalism and core competencies. Program graduates will learn how to create connections and partnerships in their communities in order to serve community groups, organizations, businesses, medical centers and schools with Reiki practice and Reiki skills to improve health and well-being.
What a recent graduate says about the program
When Elise Brenner and Judy Bousquin presented me with an opportunity to be part of the Reiki Outreach training program, I didn't hesitate. I was thrilled to be a part of the program. It really helped me craft my message about what Reiki is and it built my confidence in my ability to present Reiki as an evidence-based practice to diverse populations and audiences. [At the 2017 Celebration of Reiki Conference] I got to stand at the podium and share a piece of the Reiki Outreach curriculum as I spoke on Conscious Communication, and one piece of that was to be a credible voice of Reiki. It is something I endeavor to do in each encounter I have. ~ Janine Gilarde from her blog post "My Experiences being a Credible Voice for Reiki."
This seven-minute video will tell you more about our Reiki Outreach vision and training program.
- How to most effectively communicate with the public about Reiki in order to bring this mind-body practice into settings and to populations seeking wellness, mindfulness and healing.
- How to implement a credible Reiki presentation/workshop in both small and large community, school, medical and business settings.
- Training in leadership skills and mindful leadership development through readings, discussions, exercises, meditation practice and speaking practice.
- Practical skills and hands-on practice with the logistics and details involved in reaching out to community organizations and businesses.
- Training in how to organize and run Reiki Clinics and Reiki mind-body skills workshops in the outreach settings of your choice.
- Review of the new research into Reiki history, review of the Reiki Precepts and an update on the uses of Reiki in the United States and internationally.
- Ongoing mentorship throughout and following the Reiki Outreach Training Program.
- Development of confidence, comfort and competence in speaking about Reiki to the public; in answering the wide variety of questions that members of the community will ask about Reiki; in organizing and implementing your own Reiki outreach presentation; and in offering follow-up Reiki services in your given settings.
- Graduates of the Reiki Outreach Training Program will gain the skills and information needed to provide professional presentations and workshops to the larger community about the benefits of Reiki practice.
- Reiki Outreach Training Program graduates will be trained to provide follow-up Reiki services (clinics and workshops) to organizations as requested.
- The Reiki Outreach Training program creates a unified message for credible Reiki outreach, while forging professionalism and core competencies in the program graduates.
- This unique training program creates connections and partnerships in the community with our message of Reiki as a credible and effective practice for health, well-being and healing.
Requirements, Schedule and Tuition for Program Participants
- Reiki practice of three or more years
- Reiki Level 2 training
- Minimum of six months offering Reiki treatments in professional practice or public service
- Applicants will suggest between three and five organizations for potential Reiki outreach that they, personally, will reach out to.
- A get-to-know-you application and interview process
- Six Friday evenings from November 9, 2018 through February 8, 2019, 6:00–9:00 PM EST
- Class dates: 11/9, 11/30, 12/14 in 2018 and 1/11, 1/25, 2/8 in 2019
- Classes will meet on the user-friendly online interactive Zoom platform. For setup information, see the Zoom Getting Started guide.
- Classes will be recorded and available for all participants.
- $475 due upon acceptance into the program; payment due no later than November 1, 2018 via check or PayPal (instructions to be provided)
- Apply online by October 22. You will be contacted by one of the teachers after your application is received.
The Reiki Outreach Training Program is taught by Reiki teachers and practitioners Elise Brenner and Judy Bousquin, from Celebration of Reiki, Inc.
Inquiries about the Reiki Outreach Training Program can be sent to email@example.com.