POSTPONED: The Training Program originally scheduled for Summer 2018 has been postponed. For more information or updates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This seven-minute video will tell you more about our Reiki Outreach vision and program.
Celebration of Reiki, Inc. provides professional Reiki services and education to community groups and businesses interested in experiencing the benefits of Reiki practice for self-care, mindfulness, and wellness.
Reiki practice is beneficial whether your staff and members are exploring Reiki for relief from troubling physical and emotional conditions, or seeking happier, more vitalized selves. Celebration of Reiki, Inc. provides your community organization or business with engaging, interactive presentations tailored to your group's needs.
Our Outreach Team offers ongoing support services such as Reiki Clinics, Reiki Training, and Reiki meditation workshops. Celebration of Reiki, Inc. provides a rigorous training program for Reiki practitioners interested in providing Reiki Outreach in their communities.
For the Community: Reiki Speaker's Bureau
- Our Speaker's Bureau is a resource your organization can utilize to educate and inform your members about Reiki practice and its benefits.
- Our knowledgeable Reiki speakers will raise awareness and clarify the value of Reiki practice.
- Celebration of Reiki, Inc. speakers address the particular challenges and conditions with which your group members may be struggling.
Requests for a speaker for your organization can be sent to email@example.com.
For Reiki Practitioners: Reiki Outreach Training Program
Are you Reiki trained and hoping to bring Reiki practice into your community?
The Celebration of Reiki Outreach Training Program will prepare you to do just that.
Don't miss the blog posting, My Experiences being a "Credible Voice for Reiki," written by Janine Gilarde, who participated in the pilot program for the Reiki Outreaching Training program.
- Graduates of the Reiki Outreach Training Program are eligible to be part of our Reiki Speaker's Bureau, which provides professional presentations to the larger community about the benefits of Reiki practice.
- Reiki Outreach Training Program graduates will be trained to provide follow-up Reiki services (clinics and workshops) to organizations if requested.
- The Reiki Outreach Training program creates a unified message for credible Reiki outreach, while forging professionalism and core competencies in the program graduates.
- This unique training program creates connections and partnerships in the community with our message of Reiki as a credible and effective practice for health, well-being and healing.
The Training Program Curriculum includes:
- Review of the new research into Reiki history, review of the Reiki Precepts and an update on the uses of Reiki in the United States and internationally.
- How to most effectively communicate with the public about Reiki.
- How to implement a credible Reiki presentation/workshop in both small and large community and business settings.
- Training in leadership skills and mindful leadership development through readings, discussions, exercises, meditation practice and speaking practice.
- Practical skills and hands-on practice with the logistics and details involved in reaching out to community organizations and businesses.
- Training in how to organize and run a Reiki Clinic and workshop in the outreach setting.
- Ongoing mentorship throughout and following the Reiki Outreach Training Program.
- Development of confidence, comfort and competence in speaking about Reiki to the public; in answering the wide variety of questions that members of the community will ask about Reiki; in organizing and implementing your own Reiki outreach presentation; and in offering follow-up Reiki services in your given settings.
Requirements, Schedule and Tuition for Program Participants:
- Reiki practice of three or more years
- Reiki Level 2 training
- Minimum of six months offering Reiki treatments in professional practice or public service
- Application and Interview Process
- Applicants will suggest 3 - 5 organizations for potential Reiki outreach that they, personally, will reach out to.
Dates for the next training program will be announced.
Inquiries about the Reiki Outreach Training Program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Reiki Outreach Training Program is taught by Reiki teachers and practitioners Elise Brenner and Judy Bousquin, from Celebration of Reiki, Inc.