Student Application for Reiki Outreach Training Program
November 30, 2018–February 22, 2019
The Reiki Outreach Training Program is an intensive six-session training program to educate Reiki leaders in providing credible Reiki outreach to our communities. The program is taught by Reiki teachers and practitioners Elise Brenner and Judy Bousquin, from Celebration of Reiki, Inc.
- Reiki practice of three or more years
- Reiki Level 2 training
- Minimum of six months offering Reiki treatments in professional practice or public service
- Applicants will suggest between three and five organizations for potential Reiki outreach that they, personally, will reach out to.
- Application and interview process
- Six Friday evenings from November 30, 2018 through February 22, 2019, 6:00–9:00 PM EST
- Class dates: 11/30, 12/14 in 2018 and 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22 in 2019
- Classes will meet on the user-friendly online interactive Zoom platform. For setup information, see the Zoom Getting Started guide.
- Classes will be recorded and available for all participants.
- $475 due upon acceptance into the program via check or PayPal (instructions to be provided)
- Apply using the form below. You will be contacted by one of the teachers after your application is received.